Complementary social protection in the enterprise, whether compulsory or negotiated, is increasingly developing. It is a necessary relay for the basic social security schemes, it protects your employees by strengthening their motivation and loyalty. Supplementary health insurance, employee savings, supplementary retirement, etc.
BUSINESS ADDITIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE
- How to cover company officers and employees with appropriate coverage?
- A social audit of the company to meet legal requirements.
- Have you identified your priority items (hospitalization, dental, optics, etc.)?
- Do you think mutual health insurance is suited to the needs of your employees?
COLLECTIVE BUSINESS OCCUPATIONAL PENSION PLANNING
- Depending on your collective bargaining agreement, there are a number of requirements to cover your employees for the risk of death and disability.
- How and for how long are you covered for these risks?
COLLECTIVE ADDITIONAL RETIREMENT INSURANCE
- How to set up a collective retirement scheme for a category of staff with tax and social benefits.
EMPLOYEE SAVINGS: THE COMPANY SAVINGS PLAN
- A tool for motivating or managing peripheral compensation?
- Profit-sharing, participation and voluntary payments are the main methods of feeding the PEI/PERCOL (company savings plan).
END OF CAREER OR TERMINATION COMPENSATION:
- How to finance your company liabilities?
- End-of-career compensation contracts meet the issue of the financial commitment of the company to its employees.
PROFESSIONAL CIVIL LIABILITY AND CYBER RISKS
- Pro I.S. civil liability, Consultancy civil liability, Marketing civil liability or Real Estate Agent civil liability cover the risks linked to your business.