Managers may be confronted with risks that jeopardize their personal and professional lives, and it is up to them to plan for health problems, accidents, changes in status, job loss and retirement. They must also protect themselves against the risk of incurring criminal or civil liability.
MANAGER UNEMPLOYMENT COVERAGE:
- Take out insurance for yourself like your employees against the job loss risk.
- GSC (Social Coverage for Company Managers) can provide you with alternate income in the event of a loss of office.
CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LIABILITY OF THE MANAGER:
- How to protect the manager from personal claims (civil and criminal) without jeopardizing his assets?
"Key person" AND PARTNER PROTECTION INSURANCE
- The loss of officers or partners can jeopardize the company. Have you made arrangements?
- At what age do you want to retire?
- Will your retirement be sufficient to cover your standard of living and that of your spouse?
- Do you know the various systems and their taxation to invest your cash?
- Are your savings available in the short, medium or long term?